It has been a busy month on our facebook page! By far the most popular topics that we posted to the page recently included gluten free Rice Krispies coming to Canada, Vancouver's first Gluten Free Expo, as well as our three part series on gluten free food trucks. We were also excited to welcome close to 100 new followers to our page in the last few weeks! And in case you missed it, here are a few more highlights from our page:
- Gluten free food is a medical need for those with celiac disease, and is certainly not always a fun way to live. This great article entitled Gluten-Free: Fad or Way of Life breaks down what gluten free actually means.
- Since writing about The Juice Truck as part of our three part series on gluten free food trucks, I am hooked on their blueberry matcha smoothie!
- We were excited to find out that gluten free Rice Krispies finally arrived in Canada!
- Check out this great video from GlutenFreeWorks about the multiple symptoms of celiac disease. It is important to know the signs and get diagnosed...pass it on!
- We had a great time at Vancouver's first Gluten Free Expo! Highlights included talking to Martin's Marvelous Naturals, Oogie's Gourmet Popcorn, Silver Hills Bakery, Holy Crap Cereal, and trying pizza from O'Doughs: Too Good To Be Gluten-Free!
We hope you enjoy the content on our page!
Robyn + Andrea